The Widecombe-in-the-Moor Website
Widecombe Parish Council Agenda November 2016
WIDECOMBE-IN-THE-MOOR PARISH COUNCIL
Clerk - Mrs Suzanna Hughes LL.B (Hons) 16 Westwood Cleave, Ogwell, Newton Abbot, TQ12 6YE Telephone: 01626 330311 Email:email@example.com
To: Councillors R Newbolt-Young (Chairman), S Booty, G Fenton, S Morley, A Routley, J Southcombe, N Tempest, M Welby and R Whale
You are hereby summoned to attend a MEETING OF THE PARISH COUNCIL to be held on THURSDAY 3rd NOVEMBER 2016 at 7.30pm in Church House, Widecombe-in-the-Moor.
Also invited: District Councillor Jeffery, County Councillor Gribble and Community Police Officers.
Members of the press and public are welcome.
Suzanna Hughes Clerk to the Parish Council
1. APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE
2. OPEN FORUM Members of the public are invited to address the Council
3. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST AND REQUESTS FOR DISPENSATION Councillors are reminded of their responsibility to continually update their Notice of Registerable Interests and to declare any disclosable interests, including the nature and extent of such interests they have in any items to be considered at this meeting. Unforeseen requests for a Dispensation to be considered at this point only if there was no way a Councillor would have been aware of such before the meeting.
4. RATIFICATION OF MINUTES To approve and sign the minutes of the Parish Council meeting held on 6 October 2016
5. POLICE REPORT
6. COUNTY COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
7. DISTRICT COUNCILLOR’S REPORT
8. DELEGATES REPORTS 9. MATTERS ARISING
9.1 DEFIBRILLATOR - to receive a presentation from Mike Brokenshaw of Teign Heartbeat
9.2 Widecombe Fair - to receive a proposal from Widecombe Fair Committee with regard to next year’s Fair
9.3 BT Consultation on proposed removal of public payphones on Dartmoor - comments invited
9.4 Dartmoor Local Plan Consultation - opportunity to offer views on how the new local plan should guide future development on Dartmoor
9.5 Parish Field Grazing Licence - to confirm tendering process for 2017 licence
10.1 New applications/appeals:
10.1.1 0526/16 - Demolition of existing bungalow and build replacement dwelling at Top Lodge, Ponsworthy, Widecombe-in-the-Moor
10.1.2 0539/16 - Erection of agricultural building (Retrospective) at Blossom Farm, Widecombe –in-the-Moor
Decisions: 10.2.1 0436/16 - First floor extension over single storey section of property and single storey rear extension, Bridge View, Ponsworthy, Ashburton To note that DNPA has granted conditional planning permission
11. FINANCE AND GOVERNANCE
11.1 To receive and approve payments for approval: Cheque no 000933 - Clerk’s salary and disbursements (November& December) - £437.24 Cheque no 000934 - Grant Thornton UK LLP (external audit) - £120 Cheque no 000935 - Widecombe Fair Committee - £to be agreed
12.1 To report on any highways issues Potholes and other highways maintenance issues can be reported direct to DCC:Telephone: 0345 155 1004 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Online: http://www.devon.gov.uk/road_maintenance.htm
13. CORRESPONDENCE Members to be informed of all relevant correspondence not otherwise dealt with on the agenda or already emailed to members for information including:
13.1 To receive further correspondence from Mr Godfrey inviting members to Blackdown Piper Farm
14. MATTERS OF INFORMATION AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CHAIRMAN
The next meeting of the Parish Council will be held on 5 January 2017 at 7.30pm
If you are having problems with the menu, please refer to the Site Contents instead.
We are hosted and supported by UK Web Hosting
Widecombe-in-the-Moor - The Heart of Dartmoor
Site Copyright © 2017 Widecombe History Group Registered Charity Number 1144684